WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in the user’s computer/smartphone/table when the user visits certain web sites. Cookies allow web sites to carry out some tasks, including to store and retrieve information about the user’s navigation habits or his/her device. Based on the information contained and the manners a device is used, cookies can be used to recognise a user.
For this web site, “beCordial Hotels & Resorts”, uses the cookies listed below:
- cookies that are strictly required to provide certain services specifically requested by users: in the case that these cookies are disabled, users will not be able to receive our contents and services properly; and
- Cookies of analytic (for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the users’ overall behaviour), advertising (for the management of advertising areas based on criteria such as the frequency in which these advertisements are displayed) and behavioural nature (for the management of advertising areas based on the users’ specific profiles): In the case that these cookies are disabled, the web site may continue to work without affecting the information captured by these cookies on the use of our web site and or the success of the advertisements displayed on the web site, which allows us to improve our services and receive incomes that help us provide a wide range of contents free of charge. These cookies belong to Google analytics and are provided by Google.
- utma: This cookie is used to count how many times a user visits the web site. This cookie expires after a 2-year term. Provided by Google.
- utmz: Used to track where a visitor comes from. This cookie expires after a 6-month term. Provided by Google.
- utmb: Used for statistical purposes to calculate the time a user has been navigating the web site. This cookie expires 30 minutes after the last registration in the web site visited. Provided by Google
- utmc: Used for statistical purposes to calculate the time a user has been on the web site. This cookie expires after the session. Provided by Google.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES.
Users may choose, at any time, the cookies they want to work on this web site. To select the appropriate option, refer to
Further information about cookies